Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 5: Finally a cool new dream


Ok, so we're at Day 5.


We had a noticeable improvement from Day 4. I remembered a few parts from one of my dreams.

{ I was at my house and we had thrown a small party. All of my roommate we're running around wasted [ as they did last night ]. We had a keg and the house was not really anything like my house. The house switched to being my ex-girlfriend's house but the same party was going on. Her dad was cooking up a burger for me directly on the stove [ I don't really eat meat ] and he insisted it was going to be so good. I was entertained the idea to keep him happy. He seemed to be almost insane over this burger. I felt closer to him then ever at that point. My ex-girlfriend was behind me with her best friend and they were talking about something that I don't recall. My dad walked into the room and it was my house again. He saw me drinking, and then my roommate ran through the room screaming, saying we have a keg. I laughed uncomfortably and asked my dad if he wanted a drink. He bent down to smell what I had in my drink and said he didn't want a drink. The next thing I remember he was on the floor with my ex-girlfriends dad,leaning against the table, with their arms over each others shoulders. I didn't find this to be weird and I told my dad, "This is Caryn's{ my ex} dad, do you remember her?".}

Then there's part 2:

{ I was outside of my house, it was my house at home { as apposed to at school } and I had driven a Jeep there. I said I have to go park my car { and it was implied that I had to park it somewhere that no one could find it }. So I drove my car, and it was extremely dark, I took it down the street, and drove it up a hill, which was the lawn of a lady I had worked for this summer { painted her house, and I had never actually painted this lady's house }. So, I parked it, and at that point { no joke } my car was a dog. And it sunk its paws and nails into the lawn, lied down, and did not move. He kept himself completely in the ground and I was impressed because it was a steep hill and he did not fall over. I remember being worried that the lady would come out, and then a second later she come outside in the pitch black, and turned one light on outside of her house. We talked, and I acted as if I wasn't parking my dog on her lawn. I tried to get my dog to move so I lifted his paw out of the ground and he still did not budge. I was going to ride him, like a horse somewhere else to be parked { and that was completely normal } .

I don't remember anything else but that was pretty good compared to the past 2 days I feel like I did better this time. We'll try again tomorrow!

No comments: